Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is currently looking for an Information Security Systems Administrator in Phoenix, AZ, 6+ Months Contract. Our client is looking for a candidate with 3 years of firewall experience. Any resumes without 3 years of Firewall Experience listed on resume will be immediately rejected by the manager.
• Will be responsible for the execution of incident handling functions as well as direct response to security incidents affecting DES.
• Propose and coordinate incident response plans
• Correlate incident data to identify specific vulnerabilities and make recommendations that enable containment of the threats and an expeditious remediation
• Clearly document/communicate processes and findings to both technical and executive audiences
• Identify gaps and bottlenecks in remediation processes, develop metrics around and provide process improvement recommendations.
• Support security reviews/vulnerability risk assessments of network environments
• Conduct host forensics, network, forensics, log analysis, and malware triage in support of incident response investigations.
• Recognize and organize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures (TTPs) and indicators of compromise (IOCs) that can be applied to current and future investigations.
• Conducts as needed ad-hoc incident analysis
• Provide timely detection, identification, and alerts of possible attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities, and distinguish these incidents and events from benign activities
• Periodically assess the limitations of the existing methods and tools in the hunter/responder toolset and propose enhancements.
• Leverage threat intelligence, document threats as needed and share intelligence from analysis to further enhance service quality and delivery
• Coach less experienced members of the team in threat hunting and incident response topics
• Minimum 8+ years’ experience in Information Technology
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Information Security
• Strong research background and an analytical approach
• Analytical security certification or demonstrable equivalent experience required
• Proven experience analyzing pen test findings
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No C2C or Subvendoring on this role.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.