Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for an Instructional Designer to join their team in Costa Mesa, CA for a 6+ month long contract. This Instructional Designer is an expert in the design and development of sales training content. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to design and develop learning content that enables our client’s Global Sales Team to grow.
You are passionate about adult learning with a strong track record of building effective and scalable learning programs for a sales function. You have experience designing sales onboarding, sales training and/or sales leadership training programs and you are ready to make a difference in a global organization. This position may be located in Costa Mesa, CA; Schaumburg, IL; Boston, MA; or remotely located if near a major domestic airport in the Continental US.
- 5-10 years instructional content development experience, creating blended learning solutions; variations of Instructional Lead Training (ILT)and eLearning
- Instructional design expertise, ability to apply concepts of adult learning theory
- Experience developing blended training that engages the learner, such as (ILT, Virtual Training, graphics, audio, video demonstrations, and simulations)
- Experience designing training content for scale; bigger audiences and more locations
- Experience working in a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Experience with learning and/or design software tools (Photoshop, Articulate Storyline, Final Cut pro, Captivate, Camtasia, etc.)
- Portfolio showcasing instructional design for a sales team (ex: sales onboarding, sales methodologies and leadership development program design)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, demanding environment and to deliver on time results
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and as part of a team on a shared deliverable
- Advanced skills with either Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate
- Advanced skills with either Microsoft Office
- Intermediate skills with video recording software such as QuickTime, Camtasia
Key Focus Areas and Responsibility:
You will work cross functionally to design an end to end, global onboarding program that will ensure new Sales professionals will be effective as quickly as possible. This will include an intro to our client’s Values, their Selling Tools and their Sales Best Practices. You will also focus heavily on our Sales Leadership Development track ensuring our leaders know how to coach to “What Great Looks Like.”
- Work cross-functionally and with global subject matter experts to understand learning requirements and learning objectives for the Global Sales team, especially our new sales hires
- Develop learning solutions that engage adult learners using the most efficient delivery methods for an audience of sellers located around the world
- Design and evolve end to end New Hire training, Sales Process Training and Leadership Development Training. Create supporting resources including launch communications, videos, case studies, tip sheets, assessments, WebEx sessions and other assets that make up a blended learning strategy.
- Bring a deep understanding of a sales learner, and be able to put yourself in the mind of the learner to create relevant and engaging content
- Demonstrate excellent communication and time-management skills, leadership and judgment
- Be a proactive, results-driven, team player within the Global Sales Excellence team
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.