Atrilogy Solutions Group is partnered with a well-known and highly recognized company in the Tax and Assurance industry- seeking a Software Development Technical Lead for a full time, direct hire opportunity in Alpharetta, GA. In this role, the Software Development Technical Lead will coordinate and manage a team of development resources to enforce processes and review the output of developers- ensuring predictability and quality of deliverables. The ideal candidate will provide the delivery of programs that offer a chance to work on web applications that span across the organization.
Position: Software Development Technical Lead
Position Type: Direct Hire
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Work Schedule: Monday-Thursday onsite / Work from home on Fridays
Work hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Target Salary: Depending on level of experience
- Participate in the development and review of documents to comply with SDLC methodologies [e.g. Solution Design Document (SDD) and Software Architecture Documents (SAD)].
- Develop and deliver technical systems.
- Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining the project during the transition to production where necessary.
- Translate detailed Requirements and Design and Solution Architecture deliverables into detailed design specifications.
- Maintain effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team and the peers in other IT groups.
- Adhere to Application Engineering methodologies, standards, code reviews.
- Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices when appropriate.
- Minimize technical exposure and risk on projects.
- Technical deliverables (i.e. code and documentation) on projects assigned.
- Proactively raise issues to Technical and Group Leads when necessary.
- Produce high quality application engineering deliverables in accordance with the project timeline.
- Build and unit test a project to detailed design specifications.
- Provide thought leadership and technical guidance to engineering staff.
- Application Development Work breakdown structure
- Solutions Design Documents.
- Release Packages.
- Hand-over documentation for operations.
- Unit Test Scripts.
- Assign tasks to developers.
- Review of code completed.
- Review performance of developers.
- Proactively anticipate project issues before they occur; define the problem; identify possible causes; work with team to identify solutions; select and implement most appropriate solution.
- Lead and contribute in an Agile environment.
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
- Leads an application development/engineering team with respect to the Technical Lead’s assigned program/project with both local and remote resources; directly mentors staff working on the project; works with Service Delivery Manager and Program/project managers if issues arise within Project; works with Team Leader if issues arise with development/engineering staff assigned to project; supports and monitors project’s progress
- Demonstrated expertise in application design and construction, work breakdown structure of items, design and code reviews, unit test and build activities, deployment and performance related activities, documentation, support and training/mentoring.
- Ability to lead a Scrum team for an end to end complete solution
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products provided by IT
- Solid interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a contributing member of global technical teams that deliver quality services.
- Strong technical skills designing, developing, debugging, documenting, and implementing applications.
- Knowledge of organizational structure of the firm to facilitate work with groups outside of the immediate technical team.
- Strong knowledge and experience in all IT methodologies and life cycles that will be used (Agile/SAFe).
- Familiar with infrastructure implementation/management, service/operations management, etc.
- Responsible for assessing the technical skills of the application development/engineering staff where appropriate
- Obtains necessary supervision and support to ensure quality, adherence to application engineering methodologies, standards, leading practices, budgets, and timelines are met
- Lends expertise to internal IT teams and task forces as well as other IT projects/programs.
- Experience managing and motivating virtual teams
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) principles, and familiarity with many design patterns for Software applications.
- Highly desirable to have experience or working knowledge with Blockchain, Machine Learning / AI, Prescriptive Analytics, Azure Cloud, Enterprise Architecture
- Must be able to provide technical leadership and mentoring to junior resources
- Must have business acumen in order to offer the best technical solution to business problems
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience with a concentration in front end design and development.
- 7+ years of HTML experience, HTML 5 is a plus
- 5-7 years of CSS experience.
- 4+ years of jQuery experience.
- 1+ years of JSON experience.
- 4+ years of ASP.NET experience.
- 1+ years of experience with cloud computing and/or Microsoft Azure.
- 1+ years of experience with document data stores.
- 1+ years of experience with Object-Relational Mappers such as Entity Framework
- 5-7 years of experience of working with web applications that has a SQL Server backend.
- 5+ years of experience working with SSRS, SSIS and SQL Server 2008R2 and 2012
- 4+ years of experience working on N-Tier'd applications.
- A firm grasp of design concepts such as Responsive Design, Progressive Enhancement, Adaptive Rendering, and Minimal Download Strategy.
- Strong understanding on client side performance optimization techniques.
- Experience working in Agile Development Methodologies and frameworks.
- 1-3 years of experience with Team Foundation Server.
- Skilled with developing and maintaining an engineering task plan for an engineering team.
- Strong object-oriented design skills and ability to articulate designs using UML diagrams
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately use proper configuration management disciplines for a large engineering team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field; Master’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- Experience leading software engineers and provide appropriate level of guidance and oversight to ensure delivery of engineering deliverables.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.