Atrilogy's direct Client is looking for a Big Data Engineer in Durham, NC on a 12 month Contract. The successful Candidate for this role will become part of the Center of Excellence for Process Automation at Fidelity. We provide end-to-end architectural strategies and spearhead innovative solutions for our customers. This includes a very large realm of activities, including but not limited to: influencing product strategy, developing scalable solutions, partnering with squads in launching valuable and clear solutions to our customers.For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No C2C or Subvendors on this role.
As Data Engineer, you will utilize your expertise to have an end-to-end vision, and to see how a logical design will translate into one or more physical databases, and how the data will flow through the successive stages involved. You have a passion for delivering solutions in a client obsessed environment that will give you opportunities to grow multi-dimensionally.
• Understanding principles, best practices and trade-offs of schema design for both Relational and NoSQL database systems
• Good Understanding of Big Data NoSQL databases/technologies (DynamoDB, Hive, Spark, MongoDB)
• Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Maven, Jenkins, Stash, Ansible, Docker)
• Experience in scripting with Python, Ruby and Unix shell skills.
• Deployment Automation in Private/Public cloud preferably on AWS
• Experience building Data Ingestion on the cloud (using tools like Glue, Apache Sqoop or other vendor products like Talend )
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.