Atrilogy Solutions Group is seeking a Sr. Data Scientist to join our client’s Enterprise Data & Insights Machine Learning department on a direct-hire basis. This department is responsible for performing analyses, developing applications and models, and building capabilities that enable our enterprise clients to leverage a wealth of data.
The candidate selected for this role will envision and create rich data application, build solutions to optimize and automate enterprise functions (call center routing, insurance fraud detection, recommendation services), and contribute to platform infrastructure ensuring reliability and robustness. This includes inventing novel functions for exploring and gaining insights from data, implementing high-availability production APIs, and deploying predictive models and machine learning algorithms.
- Uses advanced techniques that integrate traditional and non-traditional data sets to enable analytical solutions
- Applies predictive analytics, machine learning, simulation, and optimization techniques to generate management insights and enable customer-facing applications
- Builds analytical solutions leveraging internal and external applications to deliver value and create competitive advantage
- Partners with business leaders across the organization to define business problems and research questions
- Serves as key resource and Subject Matter Expert (SME) on cross functional, matrixed teams to solve highly complex work critical to the organization
- Builds large and complex information sets
- Integrates and extracts relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data (internal and external) to enable analytical solutions
- Conducts advanced analytics leveraging predictive modeling, machine learning, simulation, optimization and other techniques to deliver insights or develop analytical solutions to achieve business objectives
- Serves as key resource and Subject Matter Expert (SME) on efforts to develop scalable, efficient, automated solutions for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Works with IT to translate prototypes into new products, services, and features
- Builds and maintains a robust library of reusable algorithms and supporting code such that research efforts are based on the highest quality data, are transparently conducted, are able to be productionized and are reproducible
- Translates complex analytical and technical concepts to non-technical employees to enable understanding and drive informed business decisions.
- Maintains academic and industry relationships for the purposes of research
- Maintains expertise and awareness of cutting edge techniques, technologies and potential business solutions
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Quantitative Economics, Statistics, or related field (6 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
- 6+ years in predictive modeling, large data analysis and computer science
- Experience in stochastic modeling, machine learning, and other advanced mathematical techniques (e.g., neural nets, simulation, graph analysis)
- Solid experience in at least one compiled language (e.g., Java, C or more or more) and one dynamic scripting language (Python, PERL, Ruby)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Machine learning libraries (Tensor Flow, Keras)
- Hadoop (Hive, Impala, MapReduce)
- Applicable hands-on experience in an enterprise grade environment, with deployment experience
- Infrastructure components (VMs, Servers, Routers, Network Switches, Accelerators, etc.)
- Predictive modeling (Bayesian inference, time series forecasting, signal detection, queuing optimization, clustering, survival analysis)
- Splunk Machine Learning Toolkit, Data visualization in Splunk
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.