Atrilogy's direct Client is looking for a Data Architect in Durham, NC for 6+ month contract. Our client is actively seeking an experienced data architect to work in the Asset Management Technology group. Architects are leaders in technology playing a significant role in driving all aspects of technology planning and execution. As a data architect you will provide the technical vision and leadership required to deliver complex and critical solutions for business. The ability to range from coding and detailed technical work to engaging with senior management and business teams will be critical to your success.
- Preferred candidate will have hands on experience in cloud technologies and practices, building data applications that leverage services such as AWS EC2, S3, EMR, Athena, Glue, Lambda, Elasticsearch
- Well-grounded knowledge of engineering and continuous delivery practices.
- Proven leadership skills, demonstrated ability to mentor, influence and partner with application architects, engineering and product teams to deliver scalable robust data solutions.
- Significant experience working in complex data environments in an engineering, design and architecture capacity.
- Proficiency at understanding enterprise data architecture concepts, master data management, data modeling and design techniques.
- Strong skills and demonstrated focus in logical data modeling.
- Proven success in composing and executing on long term data strategies
- Expert knowledge and experience in Oracle, PL/SQL and/or other relational database platforms.
- Strong experience in driving ETL, Data Quality Security and Governance practices.
- Passionate about technology and delivering solutions in integrated data environments. Current on event driven processing, Data API and recent data-oriented developments.
- Exposure to Python and R, along with Data Science and Machine Learning experience desired.
- Thorough understanding of Data Exploration, Visual Analytics concepts and tools such as Tableau
- Hands on experience with NOSQL technologies desired.
- Finance and Investment Management domain experience desired.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or a related field ideally combined with an advanced technical degree.
- Strong data architecture, engineering and design skills.
- Passion and curiosity, work with others to foster ideas and produce creative solutions to difficult problems while making smart choices balancing design and delivery.
- A strong influencer who can integrate effectively into the culture. Combine facilitation skills with a results orientation to deliver excellence and execution.
- Organizational savvy and maturity, work effectively across different organizational units and business groups.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead cross-team collaboration and partnerships across a variety of internal and external constituencies.
- Design performance characterization strategies for a specific product area
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and application logs
- Triage defects with development partners and project management teams
- Work with application architects to identify performance bottlenecks and make tuning recommendations
- Prepare and effectively communicate performance results to Director level management
- Ensure timely escalation of critical issues to the development, project and performance engineering teams
- Coordinate activities of offshore engineers as/when required
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No C2C on this role. No Subvendoring on this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- 6-10 years of experience in the Information Technology field
- 5+ years of experience in software performance engineering against large-scale end-to-end systems
- Experience in software performance benchmarking tools (e.g. LoadRunner, CloudTest, JMeter, etc.)
- Strong motivation to decompose complex systems and understand how they work
- Advanced application memory consumption analysis skills
- Working knowledge of application server technologies such as Tomcat, Node, or Apache
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) tools is highly desired
- Experience in automation tools/frameworks is a big plus
- AWS experience is a big plus
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.