Atrilogy’s current client based in north Orange County is seeking an experience IT Project Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of initiatives to integrate infrastructure and data assets from new acquisitions into the Enterprise and on existing ERP environments.
In this role you will manage the day-to-day operational aspects of multiple concurrent projects with an emphasis on ERP Systems. As a Project Manager you will apply knowledge and principles of project management to effectively plan, organize and motivate resources to ensure that project objectives are achieved within defined scope, schedule and budget. Risk identification and mitigation is a crucial component of this role as is the ability to effectively communicate across project teams, key stakeholders and management.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Project Management - Knowledge of the principles, methods and tools for planning developing, scheduling, coordinating, reporting and managing projects.
- Project Leadership - Displays initiative, effort and commitment in carrying out the organization’s project goals and objectives.
- Project Resource Management – In collaboration with departments, estimates, fulfills, and oversees project resource requirements.
- Project Planning – Establishes a systematic course of action for self and others to ensure accomplishments of a specific objective. Sets priorities, goals and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Project Lifecycle Management – Manages all aspects of project to meet scope, cost, time and quality objectives.
- Customer Relations – Manages the interactions between the customer and the rest of the project team to accomplish project goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- PMP Certification preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- 2+ years of experience in managing projects within an IT environment (experience with ERP implementations and/or Scrum/Agile methodology is a plus)
- 1+ years of direct project delivery experience (e.g., Systems Analyst, Developer, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in a lead PMO role in implementations of ERP systems preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Eniteo implementations preferred
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding Project Management Skills (Planning, Organization, Multitasking, Communication, Cost Management, Scope/Risk/Issue Management, Vendor Management, etc.) and knowledge of corresponding tools
- Possesses strong experience with managing both applications and infrastructure projects
- Ability to lead and influence a diverse team operating in a matrix environment
- Ability to quickly establish credibility, trust and respect with project team members
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.