A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate opening for a Sr. React Developer in Jersey City, NJ for a 6 month+ contract.
• Work with business users to gather functional requirements.
• Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture.
• Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules.
• Unit Testing/Integration Testing.
• Code Configuration and Release Management.
• Production Support and Bug Fixes.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 7+ years of professional software development experience
• Experience on code bases greater than 2 million lines of code
• Understanding of Functional Programming Concepts
• Ability to visualize data UI interface and create custom UI components
• Knowledge and experience using a UI mock up toll such as Adobe Illustrator
• Experience architecting high performance multi-tier systems
• Hands-on Experience in test driven development on React and in integrating React with 3rd parties & Rest APIs.
• Good understanding of the project lifecycle process, able to define a comprehensive solution leading towards a common vision.
• Very good communication, problem solving and presentation skills.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.