Atrilogy's direct client is looking to hire their next IT Project Manager for a minimum 12 month assignment in Los Angeles, CA.
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for initiation, planning, coordination, execution, control, and completion of IT projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals. The PM will help ensure projects meet deadlines; accurately document and report project status; oversee all aspects of a project to ensure it is completed on-time and within budget; have overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverables. In addition, the PM will assist the PMO Director with PMO process improvements and contribute to the maturation of the PMO.
Travel Percentage (%): 10%
- Oversee the entire end-to-end lifecycle of Security, IT
- Strategic business initiatives and programs.
- Manage multiple projects of varying size concurrently. Quickly adapt to changes in project priorities and manage and prioritize competing tasks within and across projects.
- Produce project deliverables such as the project charter, RACI, project plan, WBS, and Lessons Learned document.
- Coordinate resource needs in a matrixed organization, direct and monitor project tasks daily, and maintain record of effort actuals.
- Proactively manage risks and identify and solve issues across all work streams.
- Perform quality reviews and measure and track project performance against predefined KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Manage the relationship with 3rd party vendors, ensuring deliverables are produced and services performed per the Statement of Work and meet quality standards.
- Ensure scope is carefully managed and changes are handled through the change management process.
- Obtain required approvals to move the project through all phases from inception to closure and ensure proper transition to %
- Work closely with the project sponsor and business stakeholders to ensure the project scope, objectives, and success criteria are well defined.
- Coordinate communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts project scope, budget, risk, and resources, including but not limited to groups such as Procurement, Legal, and HR.
- Develop status reports, dashboards, roadmaps, and presentations to communicate project status to all stakeholders in accordance with the RACI.
- Facilitate in-person and virtual meetings, as needed to progress the project towards completion.
- Interact with people at all levels and roles, including IT team members, senior management, and external vendors.
- Articulate complex technical issues to be easily understood by people with varying degrees of technical proficiency.
- Follow escalation protocols to ensure proper visibility of project risks and issues.
- Promote and support the enterprise technology governance process.
- Adhere to the project management processes, standards, and guidelines as defined by the PMO.
- Apply Project Management best practices to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/customers’ needs within schedule and budget constraints.
- Review and apply the lessons learned from prior projects to facilitate the success of new and active projects.
- Contribute to strategic planning and the continuous improvement and maturation of the PMO.
- Provide assistance to the PMO Director by assuming tasks that support the further development of the PMO such as creating project management SOPs, knowledge base articles, templates, and enhancing the capabilities of project management tools such as Project Online.
- Provide guidance and input on project solutions as to promote technology standards, best practices, and align with company goals and strategic initiatives.
- Serve as a role model in promoting good working relationships across the project.
- Collaborate with others and build effective working relationships; negotiate to build broad-based support and/or persuade others in order to influence important outcomes.
- Cultivate the people skills needed to develop trust and communication among project stakeholders.
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree (4-year)
- 5+ years of experience managing IT projects
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Knowledge of various Project Management methodologies: Waterfall, Agile.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, VISO, SharePoint, Teams, Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Self-directed, proactive, and able to work independently
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and change management skills
- Excellent critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with people of varying roles and seniority
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Understanding of web/internet applications and technologies preferred
- PMP Certification preferred
- Infrastructure/Networking experience a plus
- Experience managing enterprise roll-outs, security technology and PCI-DSS programs a plus.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.