Our Direct Client is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist for a 6 Months contract role in Cambridge, MA.
Kindly find below the detailed JD for the role and let me know if you are open to have a quick chat to discuss this role in detail.
- Create, develop, and manage content for the CERAWeek web properties utilizing the web content management system (SDL Tridion).
- Focus on content review and consistency in design and brand messaging when working through the content provided by the global requestors.
- Curate the CERAWeek digital customer experience, to maintain a consistent tone and branding throughout the website.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills; identifying issues with the web content management system or content to be deployed and flagging them, ensuring timely resolution.
- Analyze and recommend content management system/process improvements and work with web development/QA team to review and implement.
- Assist with the digital roadmap and implementation of a new website on the SDL Tridion content management platform.
- Optimize content to target conference leads and convert registration through search engine optimization (SEO) and usability tracking.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and prioritize upcoming website initiatives and projects.
- Make updates to content, images, and other components of the website.
- Review analytics and performance metrics and make recommendations for improving usability, and lead conversion.
- Work with contracted vendor(s) and/or IT Department to resolve any issues or problems with the website.
- Partner with the Information Technology team and outside technology vendors for new feature and page development.
- Research and stay current on best practices on most current website trends for our industry or related industries.
- Assist in proofreading and editing of content on website.
- Preferably located in Cambridge, MA but will consider other locations depending on experience.
- Assist Marketing team with video and other digital marketing initiatives and promotions as needed
Skills and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising or equivalent experience required.
- 1-3 years of experience managing a website with the SDL Tridion content management platform preferred.
- Background in digital marketing.
- Passionate, high energy, resourceful, self-starter, and multi-tasker; works well in fast paced environments.
- Team player and able to work with cross functional work groups
- Proficient with Web Analytics, preferably Adobe Omniture and Google Tag Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working experience with Photoshop, HTML, and CSS.
- Able to prioritize time and manage deadlines.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and able to work independently.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- A team player, with the ability to excel in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with SEO/SEM techniques and best practices.
- Experience with Google Analytics desired.
Applicants must meet one of the following education and experience requirements:
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in a global matrixed organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, Computer Science, or a related field
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.