Our Direct Client is looking to hire an AV Analyst for a 6+ Months contract role for their NYC office.
Kindly go through the detailed JD below and let me know if you are interested and available for a quick chat to discuss it in detail.
Role: AV Analyst
Duration: 6 Months
Location: NYC, NY
NOTE: In-Person Interview is mandatory, hence ONLY local candidates should apply.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate will be asked to pass a comprehensive background and drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- AV analyst responsible for day-to-day support of meetings in the fast-paced environment in a major NY office with 1000+ employees
- Responsible for providing support and maintenance of AV environment in 30 conference rooms'
- Need to have experience in setting up and supporting meetings for senior management. Be proactive and prepared to engage directly with the executive C-suite
- Experience of troubleshooting video call setup issues over wide area networks and basic troubleshooting of components found in AV meeting rooms
- Basic understanding of the back end AV infrastructure systems
- Familiarity with Polycom and Cisco AV equipment, Cisco IPT, Cisco networks
- Should have experience with Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom, BlueJeans; Microsoft Teams experience is a plus
- Responding to day-to-day fault management including incident reporting
- Responsible for ensuring the stability of the AV environment through regular equipment checks
- Assist with the deployment of AV solutions in NY office
- Maintain accurate and up to date system documentation, equipment inventories, number ranges and procedural documents
- Maintain NY Unified Communication environment through system patching, addressing specific issues or taking proactive steps to ensure minimum down time
- Occasionally provide out of hours support for AV meetings in NY office
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form.