Atrilogy's Direct client is hiring Software Test Engineers for their North Hills NY office for a 6+ months contract project.
Kindly find below the detailed JD and let me know if you would be interested in discussing this opportunity in detail.
Role: Software Test Engineer
Location: North Hills NY
Duration: 6+ Months
NOTE: IN-PERSON INTERVIEW MANDATORY
*** Top 5 Must Haves ***
- .net C# experience
- Testing experience
- API Testing
- Great Clear Communication ( Effective verbal and written communicator)
- Database experience
*** Key Requirements *** include:
- Ability to concisely communicate complex concepts with a team
- Experience writing, maintaining, and executing automated API tests
- Experience writing, maintaining, and executing automated UI tests using object-oriented approach
- Experience with modern Object-Oriented languages (Java, C#, etc.)
- Developed QA acumen (e.g. ability to perform manual testing as needed)
Software Developer in Test
- Provide expertise designing, writing, and maintaining our automated UI, middle, and Web Service testing frameworks.
- Work with your product team – providing input, guidance, and skills to the testing approach and execution that best solves their needs towards delivering great software.
- Use effective written and verbal communication to advocate for our customers.
- Support our local Quality Assurance community.
What We Look For (preferred):
- Experience designing and writing live code using object-oriented principles and programming languages such as C#, Java, or Objective-C
- Experience designing and maintaining test automation frameworks for large-scale web-based applications
- Experience designing and maintaining Web Service-based automation test suites and frameworks
- Working understanding of the responsibilities in an Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Experience using GIT repository
- Experience testing Web Applications
- Experience writing SQL scripts
- Experience using Selenium WebDriver
- Proficient using xPath and CSS Selectors.
- Experience scripting in ReadyAPI Pro
- Understanding of Apache JMeter application and usage
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, Page Object Models, and other Web-based technologies
- Familiarity with the application of testing types: black-box, white-box, functional, smoke, and regression beds
- Experience with Node.js, ReactJs, No-SQL Databases, Groovy, Appium, and Swagger is a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and adapt to changing requirements
- High energy, confident, ambitious, and self-motivated
- Effective verbal and written communicator