A direct client of Atrilogy is looking to hire an Application Support Engineer in Austin, TX.
Our client is looking for a Level 2 Application Support Engineer to join our Product Support team. A Level 2 Application Support Engineer works to troubleshoot issues, answer questions about the company platform and products, and will optimally tune client configurations to resolve client issues. They are also responsible for identifying and reporting technical bugs to Engineering and for providing information that assists investigation and product resolution.
The ideal candidate is someone who is technically capable, a problem solver, and is motivated by customer success. A professional approach to client interaction along with a goal to achieve customer satisfaction is crucial to success in this role. This role will enable the candidate to (a) grow a technical skill set and (b) interact with clients. A track record of demonstrating initiative and execution are vital characteristics for any candidate pursuing this role.
Skills and Experience Necessary for the Role:
• Strong client-facing communication skills and experience
• Professional communication skills via both phone and email
• At least 3-5 years’ experience Linux, PHP, HTML knowledge
• Knowledge of CSS, XML, MySQL, shell scripting
• Knowledge of troubleshooting and implementing Web technologies
• Knowledge of programming and software development concepts
• Demonstrates critical thinking capabilities and follow through with customers
• Proficiency in defect trouble shooting and code debugging
• Ability resolve basic product defects with code and produce hotfixes for customers
• Provide timely and frequent updates to customers and customer tickets
• Detail oriented, self-motivated
• A Bachelor’s degree in CIS, MIS, or Computer Science is preferred (or equivalent job experience)
• Fluency in a second language a plus
• Desire to learn quickly and thrive in a changing environment
• Work with management to measure and improve customer satisfaction
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.