Atrilogy Solutions Group is presently seeking an Azure Engineering Lead (Assistant Director) who will help support our client’s critical business enablement functions. The successful candidate will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help deliver exceptional quality service to the clients as well as support the growth and profitability of the organization (Teams will include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management).
Position: Azure Engineering Lead (Assistant Director)
Position Type: Direct Hire / Full Time
Location: Alpharetta, GA or San Antonio, TX
Target Salary: Depending on experience
Tax Terms: W-2
The Azure Engineering Lead is responsible for the management of global teams and accountable for the performance of the engineering resources assigned to their team. The team is leading the path for cloud enablement globally for the firm. The individual will be responsible for the Public Cloud platforms and their global enablement, while partnering with various service owners and the cloud platforms product owners to ensure their services are available on the platforms.
- Lead Platform Engineering & Design Efforts
- Cloud Management Platforms Engineering & Support
- Directs a medium (4 - 8+ people) sized global Services team; some team members may be remote; directly mentors’ staff; works with Project Managers if issues arise with Projects or daily activities. Develops and leads Staff. Partners with Cloud Support team to ensure proper L4 support is provided by the team.
- Partnering with Cloud Platforms Product Management to understand business needs and collaborate in driving solutions forward while agreeing on assigned initiatives.
- Cloud Orchestration Engineering & Support
- Self-Service Engineering & Support
- Virtual Network Engineering & Support
- External Public Cloud enablement and service ownership
- Lead global cloud transformational projects
- Production IaaS & PaaS provisioning support as needed
- Service Capacity Management
- Environmental troubleshooting (AD, DNS, SCCM OSD)
- Security & Compliance
- Providing appropriately skilled technical resources to Plan, Design, Build, Deploy and Run activities.
- Defining and driving key score card initiatives to identify and define delivery methodologies, utilize approved tools, adopt key performance indicators (KPIs), increase technology component reuse, and consolidate platforms, environments and products with the goal of reducing overall IT costs.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to function effectively under pressure in environments of rapid change and conflicting demands and crisis management
- Demonstrated continuous improvement, quality methodology and project/operations delivery skills
- Demonstrated strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills across; ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to executive staff, business sponsors and technical resources in clear concise language
- Strong cloud environment experience and technical understanding of platforms such as Azure, Azure Stack, AWS, Google Cloud.
- Strong customer management and negotiation skills and the ability to mediate opposing viewpoints and articulate the advantages of standards in a technical environment
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in an engineering/services
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Azure in a large environment required.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a manager, required
- 5 years’ experience working with automation
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working through cloud adoption enablement and migration efforts, preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.