Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is currently looking for a Oversight IT Analyst in Phoenix, AZ, 6 -12 months (Contract to Hire). Our client delivers results that matter by providing best in class support services. Their vision is; Solving Problems, Building Trust, Keeping Commitments, & Embracing Change. We are looking for candidates that share our vision and values.
Our client is currently looking for an Oversight IT Analyst to provide statewide Project Oversight to support the Business Engineering team! This role is critical to the team’s success, partnering with resources across ASET and Arizona state agencies ensuring visibility on current and future IT projects. This role will be a key player in the pro-active administration of both the Project Investment Justification (PIJ) process and Automation Projects Fund (APF) oversight function for the State of Arizona.
In this role it is required that you be able to:
● Responsible for ensuring statewide PIJ/APF related projects are being delivered on-time and on-budget by Arizona state agencies.
● Responsible for working with state agencies to ensure risk mitigation strategies are deployed as needed throughout project life-cycle and necessary oversight accountability measures are administered.
● Work closely with the Business Engineering Financial Analyst to support oversight tasks needed for all APF funded initiatives.
● Will engage participating agencies as needed to ensure accountability measures as met throughout the project lifecycle. This includes partnership with the ADOA budget office and other Budgeting offices
● Responsible for delivering well organized presentations and project status overviews to multiple audiences, including State CIOs, agency Directors, or other state agencies and government entities as needed to provide transparency and drive accountability.
● Partners with Business Analyst team to create necessary dashboard views and reporting to properly review progress of agency projects, provide transparency to interested parties, and gain critical insights into overall project portfolio health.
● Ensures projects are being managed and project status reports are submitted on a monthly and/or quarterly basis from the agencies.
● Analyze PIJ submissions, project status reports, and project change requests.
● Will administer oversight accountability measures as needed.
● Updates and tracks agency communication, project, and PIJ related information in the CRM tool.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
● Bachelor's Degree plus 4 or more years in Business Analysis
● Experience in project management and program management a plus
● Government and/or State experience a plus
● Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate with all levels of an organization
● Knowledge of the Project Management Methodologies
● Solid verbal, written, & presentation skills
● Proficient knowledge of requirements gathering processes and analysis
● Understand technical information and effectively communicate it to non-technical business personnel
● Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to keep things moving and on track.
● Ability to work in a team environment to collaborate on solutions
● Communicate effectively and properly under pressure
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.