Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is currently looking for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager in Phoenix, AZ, 6+ months. Our client delivers results that matter by providing best in class support services. Their vision is; Solving Problems, Building Trust, Keeping Commitments, & Embracing Change. We are looking for candidates that share our vision and values.
Description of Duties
80% - The IT Project Manager position will report to the PMO Manager and will be part of a project management team. Working with and taking direction from the Lead Project/Program Manager to manage initiation, planning, design, and implementation of sub-projects related to the Mainframe Migration Program as assigned.
- Supports Lead Project/Program Manager, as needed
- Manage all aspects of assigned projects
- Manages related stakeholder interactions, communications and meetings
- Manages related interactions with, schedule adherence, and performance of contracted vendors implementing the solution
- Critical thinker and innovative problem-solver
- Detail oriented
- Monitors project activities and resources to assure quality project implementation and completion per established charter, scope, and schedule
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work effectively in stressful conditions
- Balances competing priorities and effectively works a plan to adequately deliver
- Identifies and manages associated risks and issues
- Creates appropriate project status reports to multiple audiences
20% - Ensure project artifacts are stored as per PMO expectations. Understand and follow the Project Investment Justification (PIJ) information, including project scope and deliverables, baseline schedule milestones, and cost plan to the governance group. Submit change requests when required.
• 4+ years of experience with MS Project
• 3+ years of experience in Project Management
• 3+ years of experience in Scrum/Agile
• 3+ years of experience in Waterfall
• 3+ years of experience in QA Processes
• 3+ years of experience in Vendor Management
• 2+ years of experience in Domain Knowledge of Mainframes
• 2+ years of experience in Domain Knowledge of Storage
• 2+ years of experience in Domain Knowledge of Networking
• 2+ years of experience in SharePoint - PWA
• 2+ years of experience in VSTS - Azure DevOps
• 1+ years of experience in Domain Knowledge of NATURAL
• 1+ years of experience in Domain Knowledge of ADABAS/DB2
• 1+ years of experience in IT Testing
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No C2C on this role.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.