Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a Junior Business Analyst to join their team in Greenwood Village, CO on a contract to hire opportunity. This person will be responsible for the test device inventory program to support research projects and reporting.
- 1 to 3+ Years’ Experience Business Analysis
- Experience in Cable telecommunications
- Excel and presentation creation skills
- Some finance experience
- Writing/ownership of Business Requirements to include:
- The writing of Business Requirements
- Process requirement writing, including as-is / to-be
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the functions to gather, analyze, refine, validate, document and maintain complex business requirements for all opportunity to cash order flow activities for all lines of business (video, data, and voice) for residential and commercial services.
- Ensure complete analysis and understanding of interdependencies, business risks, risk mitigators that could impact or be impacted by the delivery of new products, services, processes and/or support technologies
- Ensure all defined business rules/policies are documented, implemented as designed. Ensure process enablers are working as designed (automated as well as manual). Ensure available technology is leveraged to the fullest extent. Redesign business process where applicable to leverage available or new technologies
- Function as the liaison between the business unit and the other supporting functional organizations (IT, OSS, Billing, 3rd Party suppliers, etc.) to properly interpret and deliver to the functional specifications. Ensure alignment between the business operational strategies and technical solutions
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.