Atrilogy's Direct client is looking for a ServiceNow Developer in Richardson, TX, 6+ Months (contract to hire for the right candidate). Our client's mission is to deliver superior results for stakeholders by; putting the client first, always. Collaborating across markets and services lines, thinking innovatively, but acting practically, & providing a rewarding work environment.
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of work.
• Minimum 5 years of ServiceNow development, configuration, integration, and administration experience in large, complex environments.
• Strong working knowledge of the following ServiceNow components is preferred:
• IT Service Management
• Service Portal
• Security Operations
• IT Operations Management
• IT Business Management
• Governance, Risk, & Compliance
• Knowledge of REST and SOAP web services and how to utilize them to integrate ServiceNow with other applications.
• Experience in developing and implementing custom applications on the ServiceNow platform.
• Demonstrated experience with ServiceNow authentication against LDAP and SAML.
• Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features.
• Agile and/or Kanban experience is a plus. Soft Skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work well with business partners
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Under broad direction provide development, support, and administration of global ServiceNow platform.
• Diagnose and isolate incidents through testing and work to develop workarounds and/or fixes for system related issues. Document reproduction steps and generate defect reports.
• Understand business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation.
• Analyze system processes and develop enhancements to improve user experience and general system usability.
• Perform functional testing of system applications and updates/enhancements.
• Work with users to fully utilize the ServiceNow product suite.
• Analyze and validate data for successful migration between instances.
• Process and prepare data for uploads to systems during implementations.
• Ensure appropriate approvals for user access requests and assist in maintaining security of the system applications being supported.
No C2C or subs on this role. Onsite interview in Richardson (may be) required.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.