Atrilogy's direct client has an immediate need for a Security Engineer to join their team in Chandler, AZ.
The information security engineer is expected to constantly scan and analyze data and access logging software to help maintain the integrity of all information technology (IT) assets within the company. They are expected to be fluent in all required programming languages and able to detect any sign of unauthorized usage in a timely manner and respond quickly according to established best-practice protocols.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Hands on experience on IBM Security Access Manager Mobile, IBM Security Identity Manager, IBM Security Directory Server, Tivoli Directory Integrator.
- Hands on experience on building IDP, SP profile and Identity mapping using java script and XSLT for SAML2.0.
- Understanding of OAuth2, OpenID Connect integration.
- Experience with Multifactor Authentication and Federation – IBM Advanced Access Control and SCIM.
- Develops scripts, user interfaces, and data integrations with enterprise systems.
- Ensures the integrity and security of user identity information by following coding best practices.
- Hands own experience on IBM Security QRadar SIEM Suite.
- IBM Security identity and access manager (essential)
- Java scripting skills (essential)
- Shell scripting (python, CShell, BASH) (Essential)
- IBM security access manager for mobile (essential) – SMS integration
- Web application understanding (desirable)
- Identity and access management workflow life cycles (essential)
- Federated SSO (SAML 2.0, Oauth 2.0, Open ID Connect) (essential)
- Windows AD (basic dataflows & policy data) (essential)
- PM skills (desirable)
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.