Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is currently looking for a Organizational Change Management Lead in Phoenix, AZ, 12+ months Contract. Our client is managing a program to design, and implement a replacement of the current Administration for Children and Families (ACF) SACWIS compliant system (CHILDS) with a system (Guardian) to align with the ACF Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System (CCWIS) regulations. Guardian is a child-centered, user friendly technology solution focused on quality data and improved processes to support all DCS work for the safety of children. The Organizational Change Management (OCM) Lead for Guardian program is responsible for providing a structured method and approach, guidance, and mentoring to support a successful transition to the new system, enabled business processes and related processes impacted by the software. The incumbent shall orchestrate the change activities and guide the team through the full lifecycle.
This position will play a key role in helping Guardian program (change initiatives) meet business, schedule and budget objectives. Successful candidate will be working with internal and external counterparts at all levels requiring excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal). The position requires highly detail-oriented and organized individual with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities.
• Create OCM strategy for change management methodology, approach, activities, dependencies and assumptions for key stakeholders to support a successful transition from current environment to the future state.
• Create and execute project plan for all change management team deliverables, including but not restricted to business readiness, training and communications and sustainability.
• Manage all relevant aspects of cross-functional change analysis and documentation. Define activities to support change and transition initiatives.
• Serve as a coach for leaders in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor.
• Develop and administer assessments to measure stakeholder, organization, and user change readiness and adoption metrics and goals. Develop metrics of Guardian implementation deployment, success metrics and tool performance metrics.
• Share best practices, industry knowledge, and personal expertise to educate teams, in formal and ad hoc settings.
• Prepare documentation and execute comprehensive knowledge transfer to develop DCS OCM capabilities for the post Program sustainability.
Minimum Qualifications for Submission and Consideration:
• 3+ years of work experience with organizational change management.
• 3+ years of work experience in implementing large-scale enterprise solution implementations / conversions.
• Applied knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
• Experience in Child Welfare.
Education, Experience and Training:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Licenses/Certifications in Change Management and/or Project management certifications desirable
• Ability to work across organization with internal and external stakeholders and to establish and maintain strong relationships.
• Change Management Frameworks and methodologies skills.
• Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
• Strong expertise in facilitation and clear communication skills.
• Advanced business, technical and software documentation authoring skills.
• Overall competency in business and technology
• Excited and motivated to learn new technologies
• Sense of urgency to attend to leadership requests
• Customer-service oriented
• Excellent time management
• Self-motivated, team player, highly organized
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No C2C on this role.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.