Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is currently looking for a Business Analyst in Phoenix, AZ, 6 + months contract. Our client delivers results that matter by providing best in class support services. Their vision is; Solving Problems, Building Trust, Keeping Commitments, & Embracing Change. We are looking for candidates that share our vision and values.
Imagine designing world-class online educational experiences for hundreds of thousands of K-12 students, teachers, parents, and school staff in Arizona. The Arizona Department of Education is creating award-winning educational web applications and you can contribute to our success by crafting the very best user interfaces using the bleeding-edge web technologies.
The business analyst's primary objective is helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
• Understand what the business does and how it is accomplished and key process dependencies that may exist
• Analyze business functional requirements to identify information, procedures and decision flows
• Assist in identifying scope of work
• Elicit requirements and document in either a Business Requirements Document format or, as Agile Backlog Items
• Prepare business process maps and high-level work flows
• Create the following documents: Use Cases, Functional Specification, Wireframes, and Report Mock-ups
• Develop Agile Product Backlog items for presentation to development teams and business owners including appropriate assumptions, acceptance criteria, User details, and non-functional requirements
• Identify business processes for redesign; Determine how to improve existing business process; Identify modifications to automated processes
• Identify complex requirements across systems and business domains
• Understand the integration of processes across domains, scope, charter, plans
• Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience; communication of business information to a technical audience
• Co-ordinate testing efforts with Quality Assurance
• Performs other duties as assigned or apparent
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred; Master's degree preferred
• Minimum of 4 years' practical experience in business analysis required
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in scrum/agile environments; Scrum certification preferred
• Experience gathering requirements from the client/business and documenting.
• Experience with process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes required
• Intermediate level of proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems required (Excel, Access, PowerPoint) required.
• Ability to communicate analysis including trends and opportunities to clients and the business in writing and verbally required
• Ability to problem solve including multiple priorities and research conflicting and/or inaccurate data as required.
• Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures is required.
• Knowledge of current Microsoft .NET technologies including C#, VB.NET, ASP.Net, and SharePoint highly preferred.
• Working knowledge of Team Foundation Services 2013 preferred.
• Strong aspiration to learn new technologies.
• Demonstrated ability to use discretion, make sound decisions, and maintain confidentiality.
• Proven strong relationship-building and communication skills with team members and business users.
• Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active in keeping their management informed of project related issues.
• Ability to respectfully question ideas and share a point of view with others in support of the business requirements and needs.
• Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of employees ranging from entry level to senior leadership.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and shift priorities quickly.
• Experience working on an Agile/Scrum team preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No C2C on this role.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.