Our direct client is seeking to hire a Sr Enterprise or Application Software Architect for a direct hire role. Will consider remote candidates even working in Canada or you can be located in Rolling Meadows, IL (outside of Chicago). Lots of new product software development and designing. Working on Manufacturing/factory solutions for products such as TV's and iPhones. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH COMMERCIAL SOFTWARE/SOFTWARE PRODUCT IN YOUR CAREER!
Full Time Direct Hire
You can work ANYWHERE in the USA or Canada
The client is located in Rolling Meadows (outside of Chicago), you will be required to do some travel to this location
Generous Salary++ yearly bonus!
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years’ experience in the software industry of which at least 10 years of proven experience in leading multiple large-size technical projects is a must
- Experience in product management and release control.
- Strong technical background with prior development experience in ANY OF THE Tools & technologies listed such as: Either: C/C++, Linux, NodeJS, AMQP, Big Data solutions, .NET, JAVA (PLUS skills only)
- Will lead a group of 5 -6 developers. (NO prior lead or management exp needed)
- Will consider exp in all industries, mfg, finance, insurance..etc
What You'll Get to Do:
- The Enterprise Architect (focused on Enterprise Factory Solutions) will act as the gatekeeper of new technologies, the candidate must be able to design & architect systems that supports the key business and mission goals.
- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Review work of development team.
- Easily recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions. Technical Effort Management
- Create and execute development plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Keep project manager well informed of status of development effort and serve as liaison between development staff
- Own the development life-cycle and be responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project.
- Communicate and enforce coding standards - Perform code reviews and mentor junior developers.
- Manage technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to our clients.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronics/Computer Engineering, Master’s degree preferred only
- Experience in designing low level communication protocols.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of database and system design with exposure to development methodologies.
Exposure to Manufacturing and automation a great bonus. (PLUS)
- Certifications from institutions such as PMI (PLUS)
- Some international Travel is required (less than 5%)
- Understands complex database concepts and effectively employs different database design techniques.
- Possesses demonstrated work experience with more than one relational database management system.
- Understands OO concepts and consistently applies them in client engagements.
- Understands the benefits of the various programming languages.
- Possesses significant knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures.
- Understands browser / client specific compatibility issues.
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- Manages the development of team by ensuring that project tasks are in line with each Innovator's career interests when possible.
- Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change .
- Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
- Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Manages client interaction and expectations regarding development efforts.
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, systems and objectives.
- Conducts effective performance evaluations and mentors developers and senior developers through formal and informal channels.
- Seeks and participates in personal development opportunities above and beyond training required by us.
- Trains other innovators and clients through both formal and informal training programs.
- Encourages more junior Innovators to take responsibility for their development within the company.
- Challenges fellow innovators to progress toward their professional development goals.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with development team.
- Keeps development team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
What Client Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.