Our direct client is looking for a Senior DevOps resource to lead or support all phases of development operations including design, development and automation of solutions for site availability, monitoring and reporting processes and coordinate production deployments.
Demonstrated experience in several of these domains and technologies:
- B.S. degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field is required.
- Minimum of five (5) years full-time work experience with large-scale production systems and/or data platforms and/or high availability cloud based applications.
- Experience managing AWS infrastructure and services and/or any other public cloud. AWS certifications are a bonus.
- Solid knowledge of monitoring tools and fine tuning alerts on CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Splunk, New Relic, Solarwinds, etc.
- Working knowledge of Relational and Big Data Databases.
- Experience working in one configuration management tool such as CloudFormation, Salt, Ansible, Chef
- Ability to use bash, powershell, python, etc. to create automated solutions.
- Experience in operational reporting using Quicksight, Elasticsearch, Kibana, SQL, Excel macros.
- Good understanding of Software release with CICD tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Octopus Deploy, Git.
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Basic understanding of firewalls and networking concepts
- Experience in Linux administration, Windows administration and IIS management.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- You’ll ensure that our high-traffic big data cloud applications are performing optimally.
- Implementation of cloud-based monitoring, alerting and active monitoring of risks to site SLAs.
- Find scalability bottlenecks and areas for performance improvements.
- You will provision and deploy solutions for high availability, elastic load distribution and high throughput.
- You have a focus on automation: this includes automating operations, configuration management, monitoring of application components.
- We’ll expect you to own our production environment, we’ll trust you to troubleshoot and debug run-time issues.
- Development of operations reports using metrics that measure high availability, throughput and reliability.
- Interface with partners and customer to address problems and drive resolution.
- Coordinate releases to production according to SLA serving as the primary contact. Assess the need for potential rollbacks during release implementation
What You Bring To The Role
- You are proficient in the use of automation tools, monitoring, configuration management solutions, DevOps principles, and data manipulation for operational reports.
- Experience developing solutions for service monitoring, automated remediation, measuring availability and reliability, performance, analytics and security.
- Develop and leverage tools to manage infrastructure via code.
- Oversee ongoing risk assessment, management, and remediation
- Participate in troubleshooting, capacity planning and analysis, performance analysis activities
- You are available on-call rotation to address production issues, and are calm under pressure.
- Assist in release management activities for improving current release practices.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in an Agile development framework
- Be focused, passionate, and strive to find simple solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is able to work with C2C candidates at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.