Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is currently looking for a Software Developer in Phoenix, AZ, 12+ months Contract. Our client delivers results that matter by providing best in class support services. Their vision is; Solving Problems, Building Trust, Keeping Commitments, & Embracing Change. We are looking for candidates that share our vision and values.
• The candidate shall have a thorough knowledge of MS SQL database, .Net platforms, and tools relating to the delivery of web applications.
• Candidate must have experience with website creation or content management systems, setup and management in the Amazon or Azure Cloud.
• A broad knowledge of MS SQL server and Visual Studio used to further develop an existing/new user interfaces/user experiences.
• The candidate must have proficient communication skills to sufficiently translate customer needs to an end product.
• Candidate must have a thorough knowledge of report development and data manipulation as well as practiced data validation techniques.
• Experience with government regulatory agencies, processes for regulatory licensing, compliance, and field testing is desired.
• Experience with ArcGIS Online and mapping technology is also required.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No C2C on this role.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.