Atrilogy's Direct client is looking for a Sr Systems Engineer in Dallas, TX, 6 month contract to hire. Our client's mission is to deliver superior results for stakeholders by; putting the client first, always. Collaborating across markets and services lines, thinking innovatively, but acting practically, & providing a rewarding work environment. Qualified candidate will have a Bachelors Degree or equal years (4-5+) of Identity/Access Management administration experience.
• Qualified candidate will have a Bachelors Degree or equal years (4-5+) of Identity/Access Management administration experience. • Required systems engineering skills in Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Windows.
• Experience with MFA (multi-factor authentication) tools.
• Strong background with virtualization and governance tools (MS Forefront, Sailpoint, etc).
• Energy and strong work ethic a must. Ability to troubleshoot complex issues within Active Directory and Windows a must.
• *Any experience with Powershell or VBscript a plus.*
• Qualified Account Identity/Access Administrator.
• Troubleshoots and resolves system service failures by identifying and analyzing the situation and provides corrective actions.
• Develops, installs, and tests new network hardware and software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems.
• Monitors systems activities and fine tunes system parameters and configuration to optimize performance and ensure security of systems.
• Provides senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding systems architecture.
• Engages with application development teams on current infrastructure projects.
• Evaluates existing solutions and infrastructure and provides recommendations.
• Approves system designs and functions as a project lead as required.
• Facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions.
• Manages and maintains the hardware, software, security, and connectivity to the Internet as well as middleware components.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
• Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
Onsite interview in Dallas (may be) required. CTH position after 3-6+ months, salary still TBD.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No C2C on this role.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.