Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a Fiber to the Tower Project Manager (FTT PM) for a contract to hire opportunity in Boulder, CO. The FTT PM is responsible for the overall successful implementation of the "Fiber to the Tower" project. This position manages all aspects of the FTT planning and implementation schedule insuring that all tasks are completed and reported as committed. This role also requires the ability to enable a cohesive and functional alignment of all internal and external organizations required to successfully implement the assigned FTT projects.
- Telecom background required, with an emphasis within one of the two following areas:
- Wireless carrier networks engineering and/or deployment
- Outside Plant fiber engineering, permitting or construction experience that is beyond the customer service location, meaning in the public right of ways, private and public easements, utility pole attachments, underground construction, and duct use.
Overall project management:
- Master Plan the overall project. Identify project components, teams involved and inter-relationships between work functions.
- Work with OSP to setup and manage overall project schedule
- Initial setup of OSP tracker
- Provide roll-up forecast to SDC for revenue forecasting (salesforce) and customer communications
- Apply customer priorities, room ready dates and other customer input to project schedules
- Analysis of project schedule updates - variance analysis, identification of upside & downside risks, identification of processes in need of correction.
- Critical path identification and key issue resolution
- Anticipation, mitigation and escalation of project issues as required
- Ability to create status reports for upward executive management
- Ability to create status reports for downward risk/delay identification, dependency cascades, and resource management
- Strong Microsoft Excel software skills and data management
- Business oversight of Start Early process - including milestone management, key decision making and resolution of issues
- Network design oversight and define network build into addressable/prioritized pieces.
- Set up and manage overall project budget
- Oversight of the MMHH process. Ensure proper documentation is in place, change is being managed and process is under governance.
- Oversight to the FA process. Ensure FAs are tracking to complete in line with project requirements.
- Planning & coordination of team resources (SDC, OSP PM/CM, Fiber Engineer, customer PM/CM, etc.)
- Host weekly/daily project calls
- Weekly project status report to project team and functional mgmt.
- Attend weekly customer call and provide project specific updates
- Evaluate and assess Risks to the Current Plan
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.