Atrilogy's Direct client is looking for an Agile Coach in Dallas, TX, 6 Month Contract to Hire. Our client's mission is to deliver superior results for stakeholders by; putting the client first, always. Collaborating across markets and services lines, thinking innovatively, but acting practically, & providing a rewarding work environment.
• Ideal candidate will have 5+ years as Agile Team Coaching.
• Serves to provide coaching and oversight to multiple Scrum teams.
• Assesses progress, identifies issues, organizes coaching sessions, and provides recommendations, as necessary.
• As needed this non-practitioner role actively works within teams to correct significant issues with Agile execution.
• Utilizes Agile/Scrum best practices, standards, and guidelines.
• Utilizes a highly-proficient blend of people skills, methodology and process knowledge, and technical understanding to influence teams in support of their working objectives.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) - Scrum Alliance and Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
• Relational database query design, development, and performance tuning experience is required.
• Experience with web mapping tools and spatial databases is a big plus. **5+ Month Contract-to-hire Position**
• Candidate will facilitate the efforts of multiple Scrum teams and the broader organization to effectively employ Agile/Scrum practices in order to increase customer satisfaction and maximize product delivery and value.
• Works as an advisor, coaching the team on how to adapt their methodology to the environment.
• Acts as an effective change agent, improving scrum practices and delivering higher quality, higher value software more efficiently.
• Identifies people and process issues and actively contributes to the creation and execution of new solutions.
• Trains and coaches all scrum team members, clarifying roles and responsibilities and offering motivation and support, as necessary.
• Assesses the Scrum Maturity of the teams and organization, and coaches the team(s) to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
• Helps set up the Agile COE within the organization with Agile best practices.
• Provides assistance such as technical guidance, code review, and/or training to coworkers.
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) - Scrum Alliance and/or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification is required.
• Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) – Scrum Alliance and/or Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) certification is preferable.
• ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) is preferable.
Onsite interview in Dallas (might be) required. CTH after 5+ months based on candidate performance. Conversion Salary is TBD
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No C2C on this role.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.