Atrilogy's Direct client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst (PeopleSoft General Ledger) in Dallas, TX, 6+ month Contract. Our client's mission is to deliver superior results for stakeholders by; putting the client first, always. Collaborating across markets and services lines, thinking innovatively, but acting practically, & providing a rewarding work environment.
• Qualified candidate will have a Bachelor's degree or equal years (5+) with Peoplesoft and General Ledger.
• Requires proficiency in understanding financial statements, financial terms, concepts and accounting principles.
• Experience with 9.2 PeopleSoft Finance General Ledger module is required.
• This role is responsible for the support of the 9.2 PeopleSoft Financials Supply Chain Management platform.
• This includes requirements gathering, application configuration, end-user support and testing for ongoing enhancements to the production application.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required, including ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
• Experience in People Tools version 8.53 or higher is required.
• Interpret requirements, perform highly complex analyses and present options and recommendations to business teams.
• PeopleSoft Query and or SQL knowledge to extract data for analysis.
• Experience with supporting PeopleSoft FSCM modules including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Purchasing, Eprocurement and Travel and Expenses preferred.
• Ability to work in a team environment consisting of technical and non-technical members.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
• Impeccable written and verbal skills, including conducting/leading user meetings, conducting presentations and advising support and implementation team on Peoplesoft issues.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to manage small projects.
• Create and maintain documentation and standards.
• Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements.
• Possess extensive knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques
• PeopleSoft 9.2 Functional/Technical resource with experience in FSCM (Financials, Supply Chain Management), GL (General Ledger) Module.
• Individual will contribute to on-going project efforts to update reporting structure, and to balance by Chartfield(s).
• Tasks include but are not limited to updating Trees, Reports, Queries, Combo Edit Rules and Allocations, in addition to reviewing and mitigating multi-currency and other system configuration impact of new reporting structure (if any).
• Other projects/tasks may be assigned.
• No immediate supervisory responsibilities in this position.
No C2C or visa candidates. Manager (may) hire via Webex/Zoom call - but local candidates preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No C2C on this role.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.