Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is currently looking for a HL7 Analyst in Phoenix, AZ, 12+ Months Contract. Our client delivers results that matter by providing best in class support services. Their vision is; Solving Problems, Building Trust, Keeping Commitments, & Embracing Change. We are looking for candidates that share our vision and values.
The HL7 Analyst will work closely with electronic disease surveillance program staff and will assist with outreach and recruitment of partners relating to the federal electronic health record incentive program Meaningful Use/Promoting Interoperability objectives. This includes the Syndromic Surveillance interface using HL7 v. 2.5.1 ADT messaging. He or she will be responsible for working with data exchange partners, including hospitals and their software vendors, on setting up secure messaging using national standards, and validation of HL7 messages.
• 2-3 years of experience working with HL7, especially version 2 ADT
• Knowledge of the structure of HL7 and how to build/validate HL7 messages
• Experience in public health informatics or medical informatics in a hospital environment
• Experience with electronic health record systems
• Knowledge of MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, and Access)
• Ability to run basic SQL database queries
• Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to exchange ideas with technical and clinical or epidemiological stakeholders
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
• Ability to work independently and on a team
• Ability to partner and lead small multidisciplinary teams to deliver project objectives
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including a creative and self-motivated mindset
• Certified HL7 V2.x Control Specialist
• Master’s degree in public health informatics, biomedical informatics, epidemiology or similar; or an information technology degree with experience in public health or healthcare
• An understanding of public health reporting and surveillance
• Project management experience
• Knowledge of standard coding for health information exchange, such as LOINC, SNOMED and ICD-10-CM
• Knowledge of secure file transmission standards
• Experience using RStudio, SAS, or equivalent statistical analysis software
• Experience with large databases
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.