Atrilogy’s current client, based in Phoenix, is seeking a Senior Data Scientist to join their team in a full-time, direct-hire capacity. Joining a growing team and working from their North Phoenix campus, you will use advanced techniques that integrate traditional & non-traditional datasets to enable analytical solutions. You will apply predictive analytics, machine learning, simulation, and optimization techniques to generate management insights and enable customer-facing applications, as well as build analytical solutions leveraging internal and external applications to deliver value and create competitive advantage.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Quantitative Economics, Statistics, or related field (6 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
- 6+ years of experience in predictive modeling, large data analysis and computer science
- Experience in stochastic modeling, machine learning, and other advanced mathematical techniques (e.g., neural nets, simulation, graph analysis)
- Solid experience in at least one compiled language (e.g., Java, C or more or more) and one dynamic scripting language (Python, PERL, Ruby)
- Experience wrangling with messy data at scale using libraries like Pandas or technologies like Scala / PySpark to structure and clean datasets preferred.
- 3+ years industry (excluding research) experience in data science & model development preferred.
- Strong proficiency in and experience writing production-level code in SPSS, R and/or Python.
- Partner with business leaders across the organization to define business problems and research questions; Serves as key resource and SME on cross functional, matrixed teams to solve highly complex work critical to the organization.
- Build large and complex information sets; integrate and extract relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data (internal and external) to enable analytical solutions.
- Conduct advanced analytics leveraging predictive modeling, machine learning, simulation, optimization and other techniques to deliver insights or develop analytical solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Work with IT to translate prototypes into new products, services, and features.
- Build and maintain a robust library of reusable algorithms and supporting code such that research efforts are based on the highest quality data, are transparently conducted, are able to be productionized and are reproducible.
- Maintain academic and industry relationships for the purposes of research; Maintain expertise and awareness of cutting-edge techniques, technologies and potential business solutions.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.