Atrilogy's Direct client is looking for an Project Officer in Mountain View, CA, 6+ Months Contract (Contract to hire for right candidate). The Project Officer responsibilities include: supporting adoption of the program management plan (PMP) processes and templates; monitoring the status of projects transitioning through the project lifecycle; coordination of program level risk, issue and change; and, coordination of GSO governance and reporting cycles. Additional responsibilities include assisting the Security PMO Lead with maintaining and updating PMP processes and templates, optimization of PMO tools, contributing to project quality reviews, and coordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
- Support the maintenance, optimization and adoption of PMP processes and templates:
- Ensure consistent adoption of PMP processes and templates across the GSO organization.
- Required Operational Processes include:
- Issue resolution / risk mitigation support
- Facilitate change request reviews
- Facilitate Program Huddles
- Stream lead coordination and support
- Schedule Management
- Dependency Management
- Support other key PMO processes including:
- Portfolio / Scope Management
- Financial Management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Organizational Change Management
- Perform continuous evaluation and improvement of processes and templates to optimize delivery.
- Ensure processes are in alignment with industry leading practices.
- Produce and distribute standardized templates for common work products (e.g., project plans, charters, lessons learned, etc.).
- Support Business Owners and Stream Leads throughout the project lifecycle:
- Analyze on-going project operation and performance.
- Support stream leads with chartering, schedule build and management activities.
- Support management of Issues, Risk and Change Requests.
- Coordinate GSO risks, issues and change requests:
- Review all project risks, issues and change requests for completeness, and quality
- Conduct weekly risk and issue review sessions.
- Support the resolution and/or escalation of risks, issues and change requests.
- Make recommendations for medium, high and critical impact decisions.
- Coordinate GSO governance and reporting cycles:
- Support program and stream huddles.
- Provide support for GSO governance meetings including, documenting meeting minutes and key action items, and following up on actions post meetings.
- Produce and distribute program summary reports.
- Produce and distribute PMO communications and announcements.
- Produce and distribute slides and materials as needed for GSO updates to the Executive Security Council, Program Council and Program Board.
- Support the maintenance, and optimization of PMO tools (e.g., Program Performance Centre (PPC) and Jira):
- Develop or revise existing strategies and roadmap for tool development.
- Collaborate with Stream Leads and project teams on identifying opportunities to enhance. functionality of tools to more effectively and efficiently deliver programs and projects.
- Provide orientation of PMO tools to GSO project managers and team members as required.
- Coordinate activities in support of quality objectives:
- Develop process and approach for project quality planning, quality control and quality assurance.
- Conduct project quality planning, quality control and quality assurance.
Education & Certificates Needed:
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role with at least 3 year’s experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools at least 3 YOE
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in Cyber Security
- Experience in development lifecycle under the agile umbrella
- Able to demonstrate ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Experience in Agile methods and tools
- Methodical, accurate and consistent attention to detail
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Resilient and able to cope with conflicting demands
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Good facilitation, conflict resolution skills
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach
- Flexible attitude
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with issue and risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- Commitment to ongoing personal development and willingness to learn new skills
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No C2C candidates on this role.
- Bachelor's degree
- PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or an equivalent
- PMI Certified
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.