Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is looking to hire Java Developers in Los Angeles, CA. The client is considering all levels.
• Working with the team to define functional end-user requirements and architectural requirements for complex neuroinformatic systems
• Using object-oriented analysis and design techniques to design and document the complex specified systems
• Using object-oriented programming techniques to develop, implement, debug and evaluate software using Java and Linux scripting languages as needed
• Verifying that systems meet performance criteria
Requirements, skills and knowledge:
• BS in Computer Science or related
• Expert knowledge of object-oriented software development
• Proficient in HTML
• Good knowledge of relational database technology
• Ability to debug and modify developed code
• Ability to evaluate system performance and reliability
• Ability to optimize code for parallel/multi-processor systems
• Ability to create and maintain program libraries
• Knowledge of software engineering concepts: object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithm design, multi threading/parallel processing, technical documentation
• Ability to work independently but interact well with others in a team environment, including liaising with counterparts in database integration efforts
• Ability to think creatively and reason logically in developing new approaches, methods and procedures for data management and application design
• Interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact, communicate, and work as a team member with academic, research, administrative and technical staff
• Ability to refactor existing code to improve performance, readability and usability
• Ability to review work produced by other programmers
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form.