Atrilogy's Direct client is looking for an Sr. QA/QC Test Lead (with technical writing experience) in Mountain View, CA, 6+ Months Contract (Contract to hire for right candidate) to perform testing activities that appropriately integrates all critical stakeholders and supports the testing and execution of Enterprise Resiliency and Crisis Management led QA/QC activities. This position will require the ability to create and maintain documents and deliverables associated with manual and automated enterprise applications testing.
The Senior QA/QC Test Lead will work closely with other project groups to increase the quality of software delivered. The Senior QA/QC Test Lead is responsible for the overall testing of a software implementation project.
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load/performance, system, and user acceptance testing.
- Lead/Participate in user acceptance testing.
- Developing overall test plans, test cases and schedules, understanding functionality, coverage, and risks.
- Develop configuration management/build management procedures
- Report test progress, coverage, defect metrics, overall assessment as required.
- Manage defects and associated corrective actions; proactively identify risks to management.
- Analyze and provide detailed root cause analysis.
- Collaborate to develop automation test scripts.
- Strong knowledge of industry including products, processes, platforms and systems
- Strong technical skills
- Solid understanding of statistics and metrics
- 5+ years of experience in testing techniques, and tools, with proven skills managing project issues and risks to acceptable resolution.
- Ability to lead testing teams. Lead test team in execution of all test phases
- Experience with both manual and automated testing
- Experience with developing estimates for each testing phase
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills to provide detailed root cause analysis.
- Possess good understanding & working knowledge of agile development & testing processes
- Inter-departmental collaboration skills necessary to build relationships across business, technology, and operations, spanning multiple lines of business
- Experience with business process analysis, documentation, and ability to implement process improvements
- Very strong oral communication, written and presentation skills
- Comfortable with rapid pace and ambiguity
Preferred Skills & Experience:
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No Corp to Corp on this role.
- Knowledge and understanding of the security industry
- Understanding of project management in both Agile and DevOps
- Strong facilitation skills
- Proven technical writing skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience of user acceptance testing of security controls
- Commitment to ongoing personal development and willingness to learn new skills
- Resilient and able to cope with conflicting demands
- Excellent Time Management
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach
- Methodical, accurate and consistent attention to detail
- Flexible attitude
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.