Atrilogy's direct client is looking for a Security Business Analyst in Mountain View, CA, 6+ Months Contract (with the strong possibility for hire for the right candidate). Our client offers confidence in a connected world, helping consumers and organizations secure and manage their information-driven world. Their software and services protect against more risks at more points, more completely and efficiently, enabling confidence wherever information is used or stored. Successful candidates have developed their capabilities through a combination of classroom and work experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Will lead requirements gathering and management through workshop facilitation, product backlog grooming and continuous feedback loops with the internal teams.
- Demonstrable experience in ITIL and NIST frameworks
- Lead requirements gathering activities, ensuring all parties agree on the plan to deliver the minimal viable solution and subsequent releases. Assist in regular grooming of the backlog to ensure appropriate level of detail is captured at the right time.
- Agile – Assist in the planning and facilitation of the various Agile meetings and artifacts, including sprint planning, reviews & retrospectives, daily stand-ups & planning poke
- Development of user stories related to the project, with the aim of driving these through to relevant test scripts and management of delivery of the requirements through to production.
- Working with key stakeholders including the Product (Business) Owner to identify the solutions that meet their needs
- Advising stakeholders including the Product (Business) Owner on options, risks, and aligning of priorities
- Defining user stories and acceptance criteria
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straightforward solutions and ability to present recommended solutions to all levels of the organization
- Obtaining stakeholder sign off
- Assist in team management – Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, helping removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing other team members
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Certified PMI Professional Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or equivalent.
- 5 to 7 years' experience of proven Business Analysis skills
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in Cyber Security
- Experience in development life cycle under the agile umbrella
- Either certified scrum master and or product owner.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No Corp to Corp on this role.
- Able to demonstrate ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- Understanding of project management in both Agile and DevOps
- Strong facilitation skills
- Proven technical writing skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience of user acceptance testing of security controls
- Commitment to ongoing personal development and willingness to learn new skills
- Resilient and able to cope with conflicting demands
- Excellent Time Management
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach
- Methodical, accurate and consistent attention to detail
- Flexible attitude
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Successful candidates have developed their capabilities through a combination of classroom and work experience
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.