Atrilogy's direct client is looking for an Sr. Security Solutions Architect in Mountain View, CA, on 6+ Months Contract basis. The Senior Security Architect in GSO will assume responsibility for providing expert security guidance in shaping solution architecture ensuring seamless development, implementation and operationalization of our client's initiatives. Reporting into the Chief Security Architect, the GSO security Architecture team hold ultimate responsibility for shaping enterprise security architecture and directing out IT counterparts to build intrinsically secure solutions.
• Be part of the transformative security change.
• Serve as the point of contact for the GSO Security Architecture team.
• Responsible for working in all aspects of maintaining and managing day to day security
• Working with lines of business to research technical challenges that have potential impacts
on the business and its products.
• Manage internal and external security assessments of software and hardware.
• Establish credibility as a trusted advisor to stakeholders including customers, executives,
peers, and employees.
• Understand our clients engineering culture and be a change agent for Security.
• Maintain strong knowledge of ongoing security threats, remediation, and operational best
• Provide guidance on work product and acting as an influencer representing GSO office.
• Provide security input for business procedures, and new projects.
• Evaluate security controls to ensure effectiveness, including managing the security control
• Participate in internal security assessments.
• Stay current on security industry trends, attack techniques, mitigation techniques, and security
technologies by attending conferences, networking with peers, and other educational
• Champion ‘new ways of working’ aligning to GSO’s Security Transformation agenda
Author Enterprise Security Architecture artifacts to enable business to build inherently secure
Required Skills and Experience:
• Have extensive experience (10 years +) in multiple disciplines across the security domain.
• Possess experience working with senior leadership who have excellent communication skills.
• Experience managing the implementation or enhancement of security controls across a
• Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to develop innovative risk mitigation
solutions that address core issues.
• Well-versed in enterprise risk assessment methodologies.
• Exceptional understanding of security vulnerabilities and common software engineering flaws.
• Exceptional document authoring experience.
• Sound experience in Executive level stakeholder management.
• Sound experience working across multiple initiatives Experience in participation with security
control assessments or audits.
• Experience in a highly regulated industry requiring protection of sensitive information.
• Cloud Security knowledge and experience is a plus.
• Ability to work independently and in ambiguous situation.
• Deadline driven and detail-oriented.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No C2C on this role
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.