Angular Frontend Developer
Only Locals - Need to attend In-Person interview
• Bachelors Degree or equal years (7+) of Development experience.
• Working experience integrating with backend - Django (Python) framework, GoLang, beego framework etc.
• Working experiences in interfacing with SOAP / REST APIs / Web services Good knowledge on XML technologies such as XSLT, XSD, DTD/Schema, DOM.
• Strong knowledge / working experience with NOSQL databases – preferably PostgreSQL/PostGIS (or related alternative)
• Working experience with version control tools – Git, SVN, TFS etc.
• Proficient in developing and deploying the Web application on AWS cloud implemented on various web servers
• Experience working in Agile / Scrum development cycles – using JIRA and TFS tools Working experience with Unit testing and End to End testing tools - preferably Karma, Protractor or similar alternatives Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks, Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Under broad direction and supervision, develops, maintains, and enhances client systems as well as designs and develops new features. Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client systems of moderate to high complexity.
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API Working with a team of engineers (with a variety of technical capabilities), along with a Scrum Master, to identify, spec, and implement elegant features and solutions
• Research on new technologies that would fit-in for implementation of the business requirements Involved with the investigation and resolution of complex data, system, and software issues in the production environment.
• Under broad direction, designs and implements strategic partner integrations. Participates in the specification and design of new features at client or business request. Participates in the evaluation of new platforms, tools, and technologies.
• Develops and maintains internal tools.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.