Atrilogy's Direct client is looking for a SQL Data Engineer / ETL in Dallas, TX, 6+ Months Contract. Our client's mission is to deliver superior results for stakeholders by; putting the client first, always. Collaborating across markets and services lines, thinking innovatively, but acting practically, & providing a rewarding work environment. Qualified candidate should have a Bachelor's degree with 8+ years experience.
• Bachelor's degree
• 8+years of experience
• Advanced SQL skills - Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• Expertise in Data Analysis, Data Profiling, and SQL Tuning
• Expertise in translating business requirements to project design, development, and execution
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to clearly communicate capabilities, opportunities, and recommendations to both technical and nontechnical audiences
• Experience working in Data warehouse ETL & BI platforms and have a good understanding of related development activities and challenges
• Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting, databases (SQL etc), programming ( ETL frameworks)
• Experience in understanding the source data from various platforms and mapping them into Entity relationship model(ER) for data integration and reporting.
• Has deep understanding of data architecture & data modeling best practices and guidelines for different data and analytic platforms
• Interpret and analyze data from various source systems to support data integration and data reporting needs within company.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets • Work with team leads to prioritize business and information needs.
• Prepare high-level ETL mapping specifications.
• Develop complex code data scripts (Primarily SQL) for ETL
• Data Quality Control, Metrics
• Troubleshoot & determine best resolution for data issues and anomalies
• Manage exploratory data analysis to support database and dashboard development, as well as advanced analytics efforts
• May assist in development of software technical documentation.
C2C and visas are okay for this role. Onsite interview in Dallas (may be) required.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.