A direct-client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate opening for an Android Developer in Knoxville, TN.
Education / Experience:
- Work on Android application and framework driving architecture and development using the latest mobile standards
- Participate in all phases of our software development life cycle to convert concepts and specifications into released Android applications and features.
- Work independently and with team members in an agile and fast- paced development environment under the direction and supervision of a senior technical lead.
- Development of Android mobile platform applications.
Specific Professional Skills/Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
- 3 years of experience programming C++ and Java
- Mastery of Android development
- Strong experience with RESTful services
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- A solid understanding of algorithms, memory management, and concurrent programming
- Experience with Android SDK, NDK and creating applications on the tablet
- Experience preferred:
- SQLite databases
- System Level experience on Android frameworks
- Mobile web application development
- Start projects from scratch as well as working with an existing architecture
- Unit testing and rapid release cycles
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.