Atrilogy's Direct Client is seeking a Systems Engineer for their Los Angeles, CA office for Full Time Employment. Please find below the JD and kindly let me know if you would be interested in learning more about the opportunity.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for the maintenance, configuration, planning and implementation of mission critical computer systems infrastructure.
Apart from having all the qualifications listed below, you have experience and strong technical knowledge of operating systems, networking, electronic messaging, backup, and storage systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining systems infrastructure to ensure availability, reliability and security
- Maintaining a high availability email infrastructure
- Maintaining backup systems infrastructure
- Planning for future growth based on the organizational demand for compute and related infrastructure resources
- Recommend technology to improve processes and infrastructure visibility
Key requirements, skills, knowledge include:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years systems administration experience, 8+ years of progressive experience is desirable
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange and its related technologies (LDAP, DNS, SMTP, IIS, MS Clustering, Database Availability Groups, Client Access)
- Solid knowledge of Networking: Theory, Implementation, and Troubleshooting in a cross platform environment, using various media (Wired, Wireless, Routing and Switching, NG Firewalls)
- Solid knowledge of Various Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, OS X)
- Solid knowledge of Virtualized Infrastructures (VMWare, KVM, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of Backup, Recovery and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
- Solid knowledge of Storage Systems (NAS, SAN, Object, and Tape Hardware)
- Good knowledge of Information Governance (e.g. HIPAA, and other compliance regulations)
- Good knowledge of Software Development Principles and Workflows
- Good knowledge of Various Scripting Languages (BASH, Powershell, Python, etc.)
- Experience with Application Load Balancing (F5 LTM/GTM, Kemp, etc.)
- Experience with Systems Integration with external authentication sources
- Experience with Configuration Management Software (Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
- Experience with Source Control and Versioning Systems (Git, SVN)
- Experience with Grid Scheduling architecture is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and take ownership of tasks, issues and incidents
- Ability to manage vendors, engagements and incident response
- Ability to mentor colleagues and customers
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.