Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is currently looking for a Senior Mainframe Systems Engineer in Phoenix, AZ, 6 months (Contract to Hire). Our client delivers results that matter by providing best in class support services. Their vision is; Solving Problems, Building Trust, Keeping Commitments, & Embracing Change. We are looking for candidates that share our vision and values.
Candidates submitted are leaning towards the development side vs. the engineering side. Can you please focus on those candidates that are heavy with regards to system engineering, mainframe system upgrades (z/OS, CICS, Software AG, networking, and mainframe storage) vs. code generators?
Work with data center operations mainframe technical team to support backend mainframe platform. Works with both software and hardware deployments. Work with various application development and database management teams on a daily basis. Partner with enterprise architects, infrastructure teams and PMO to deliver expected results. Work with installation and upgrade of technologies such as CICS, CA Products, DB2, Treehouse, and Software AG products. Interface effectively with all areas affected by major systems upgrades (including business users, infrastructure support groups, and the application development community). Excellent interpersonal skills and responsiveness to customers are a requirement. Interact with other software engineers and technical leads to understand subsystem and component specifications and recommend changes to facilitate efficient and effective development. Provide an architectural framework for information system development, maintenance, and enhancement efforts. Design and document subsystems and system components pertaining to Software AG ADABAS and Natural specific systems.
• Operating Systems/Environment
• 10+ years of experience in Mainframe z/OS
• 10+ years of experience in IBM DASD
• 10+ years of experience in EMC VTL
• 10+ years of experience with Natural Language/Development
• 10+ years of experience with ADABAS
• 10+ years of experience with IBM MVS
• 10+ years of experience with IBM JCL
• 10+ years of experience with CICS
• Strong understanding of Cisco networking concepts and technologies
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.