Atrilogy is seeking a Network Engineer II for a direct-hire (perm)opportunity with our client in Cypress, CA.
The Network Engineer II (VoIP) is responsible for assisting the team with deployment, operations, maintenance and troubleshooting medium to high complexity application issues that may be network related. The Network Engineer II (VoIP) will contribute to the design and creation of network systems and architectures. In addition, the Network Engineer II (VoIP) will analyze current processes and procedures for possible improvement. The Network Engineer II (VoIP) will also develop and maintain documentation of their assigned environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
• 5+ years’ experience in engineering and supporting large, carrier grade, multisite network deployments required
• 3+ years’ experience with telecom/data carrier provisioning, billing, and troubleshooting procedures required
• 2+ years of working experience with cisco unity, jabber, and contact center required
• 2+ years of experience with deploying and supporting collaboration tools using integrated voice, video, and data architectures required
• Expert-level experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Version 9.x or higher) required
• Functional knowledge of core networking concepts required
• Working knowledge and experience in layer 3 routing protocols: RIPv2, OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP required
• 5+ years’ experience with switch translations, session management, session border controllers, SIP Lines/Trunks, and media gateways preferred
• 5+ years’ technical knowledge of PSTN, VoIP, T1/PRI, MPLS, and systems inter-connectivity preferred
• 5+ years’ technical knowledge in H.323, SIP, & MGCP preferred
• 3+ years’ experience with software vendors such as Micro-call, Calabrio, and Akkadians preferred
• 3+ years’ experience with current best practices in IT standards, principles, and security practices preferred
• 3+ years’ experience supporting a multi-facility environment preferred
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
• Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
• Familiar with database concepts and client/server concepts
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in an enterprise business environment
• Current CCNP and/or Voice certification
• Proficient technical documentation skills
• Proficient Knowledge of TCP/IP, Ethernet technologies, IP routing and routing protocols, multicast, Unix/Linux systems, network security technologies and carrier network architectures
• Proficient knowledge working with Campus Core, WAN Routing and Switching
• Basic knowledge working with Packet Analysis and network monitoring tools
• Proficient hands-on technical knowledge in Cisco Unity and Call Center Express
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.