6+ Months contract
Locals / Need to attend In- Person interview.
Qualified candidate should have a Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related degree or 3-5+ years of relevant work experience. Previous experience with Test Automation including development of test scripts and Agile software development preferred.
•Selenium and Protractor experience a must.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
• Ability to effectively present information.
• Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
• Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
• Conducts basic financial analysis.
• Ability to resolve issues using abstraction.
• Logical thinker capable in analysis, predictions and improvements.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
• Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
• Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills. Experience with manual software testing is required.
• Experience with at least one major automated testing framework.
• Experience with development and source control tools preferred.
• Working under limited supervision, ensures that client systems/software are implemented and enhanced as required.
• Analyzes systems to define testing approach to be used considering all the dependencies of the application.
• Determines the most appropriate and efficient testing method (manual, automated) and tools to prove completion of test and delivery of expected system results.
• Verifies that system data, as well as output, correspond to expected norms and that system functionality satisfies the specification. •Works to identify common defects and areas for improvement.
• Communicates these to development and project resources.
• Assists in the selection of an automated testing framework, and develops automated tests in that framework.
• Builds automated testing tools and scripts to perform common tests.
• Collaborates with users, developers and other constituents involved in development, testing and release of software products.
• Monitors and analyzes testing process, making recommendations for improvements for a given testing engagement as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned. No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
• May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
• May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
• Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
• Test Automation using Selenium, Protractor. Build Testing Strategy, Test case development
C2C Candidate are OK on this role
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.