Role: Digital Workplace Architect
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90017
Duration: 18+ months contract
Start Date: ASAP
Must pass a background/drug screen
Digital Services is looking to transform the way we work, with a focus on file sharing and collaboration using technology and change management. You will challenge legacy thinking by understanding the people element and migrate them to modern digital workplace services and processes. The role requires someone to form and maintain strong relationships with multiple business units and leverage skills from other teams and colleagues to facilitate the operations and technology re-engineering and change management needed to instill and drive sustained workplace innovation.
- Articulate the art of the possible with the use of modern workplace services such as Microsoft 365, Windows 10, Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, Flow, PowerApps, etc.
- Develop user transition plans on the transformation and migration of file and collaboration services from on-premise to native and/or hybrid-cloud solutions.
- Design, develop, and deploy modern workplace services, standards, procedures including migration plans and change management.
- Develop change management material, workshops, and one-on-one sessions to drive continued adoption and engagement.
- deliver plans, tools, and change management to drive adoption and engagement of new digital workplace solutions.
- Serve as the as the go-to technical expert in the modern workplace space for Digital Services and all remote IT teams.
- Partner with the different business units and teams to address their file and collaboration needs, alongside technology and industry trends, to help define their digital workplace vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Create and contribute to digital workplace related design documents, standards, and procedures for new tools, infrastructure, and change management.
- Interacts and coordinates with InfoSec, Infrastructure, and Operations teams for review, design, and deployment.
- Advise teams on technology issues and opportunities; participate in business unit activities such as customer visits, due diligence, staff meetings
- Researches, identifies, and recommends industry best practices for solving business and technology problems.
- 5+ years of experience as a solutions engineer/architect (or equivalent) in the Microsoft productivity and collaboration platform including architecture design, planning, deployment, and project management.
- Broad knowledge of key end-user scenarios relating to SharePoint, Outlook Groups, Teams, Flow, and PowerApps.
- Experience and Understanding of on-premise file and collaboration services and the migration to modern hybrid and cloud services.
- Passion for digital workplace including the technical and non-technical aspects (people, process, change)
- Knowledge of latest Office 365 technology and integrating with popular SaaS applications.
- Foundational knowledge of the ITIL framework, and IT Service Management.
- Strong understanding of cloud migration techniques (on premise to Cloud Platforms).
- Experience with O365 and other cloud tenant to tenant migrations a plus
- Cloud-based solution migrations (migrating Box to OneDrive; Slack to Teams; Google to Microsoft) desired
- Deep technical understanding of modern digital workplace strategic vision
- Ability to get hands-on and not just talk and draw pictures
- Ability to paint a technology vision and communicate its value
- A passion for technology and transformation with a focus on change management and people.
- An innovative mind that is creative and doesn’t follow cookie cutter ideas
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.