Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate need for an IT Business User Support (HelpDesk) who will provide technical and troubleshooting support to users in need of assistance with computer software/hardware or the corporate network. This position will be responsible for entering tickets into the service desk system; prioritizing items based established guidelines. This position will also be responsible for creating/working on technical applications and infrastructure projects. This position will need the ability to evaluate, resolve and escalate and follow up with customer on issues as needed.
Position: IT Business Support (Helpdesk)
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Position Type: Contract
Project Duration: 2 months (possibly longer)
Position Availability: Immediate
Target Hourly Pay: $18.00-$20.00
Tax Terms: W-2
- Working in partnership with our main vendor, DXC to ensure compliancy of our end-user computing environment
- Evaluate end-user technology solutions to meet a defined goal based on customer requirements
- An active participant on company wide projects to ensure a world-class performance and compliant end-user computing platform
- Monitor and facilitate as needed annual refresh programs for PCs, LAN, Servers, etc.
- Provide recommendations on sizing of equipment and network bandwidth based on business needs and current usage. Manage projects associated with required upgrades based on analysis
- Understand the budget impact of infrastructure changes and make decisions based on appropriate business value
- Engage additional vendors as needed to ensure appropriate support is provided for all business infrastructure needs
- Serve as an escalation point for end user needs and urgent items
- Create and generate basic management metrics, reports, and dashboards
- Participate in and support related projects
- Maintains/updates his/her assigned service request in the Help Desk Ticket System.
- Office phone troubleshooting, configuration and provisioning.
- Develops documentation for standard work process at the help desk.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
The candidate must have:
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid IT infrastructure fundamentals
- Strong Network background with certifications preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Background/experience in deploying technical solutions
- Excellent communication (written and Verbal) skills and strong interpersonal skills,
- A strong understanding of Microsoft technologies, including Windows, Active Directory, MS Office, LDAP and Aventail
- A good understanding of security technologies.
- Strong Project management skills
- The candidate should be a results-oriented individual with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Business knowledge in the area of end user computing is essential for this position. Excellent professional skills required including oral presentation and technical and business writing are essential
- 5 years of more working in ERP operations
- Strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and high energy
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business, or related field (preferred) with up to 3 years of relevant experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.