A direct client of Atrilogy is looking to hire a release manager who wil ultimately manage the release calendar to prevent release or resource collisions and ensure visibility across the organization.
- Facilitates release calendar review meetings
- Collaborates with PM’s to ensure required information and application team resources are secured for releases
- Collaborates with application team members to develop standard checklist for releases
- Schedules release appointments
- Creates/ Updates change control case; interacts with change control board
- Facilitates release appointment; ensuring information and necessary resources are accounted for
- Leads release problem resolution and/or escalates release issues per standard procedures
- Anticipates potential release issues / risks and plans/ communicates mitigation steps as appropriate
- Closes release through appropriate documentation and storage of release artifacts
- Measures and reports on release coordination statistics
- Proactively solicits feedback regarding release process/ activity from project teams
- Participates in and/ or leads continuous improvement efforts related to release coordination (people, process and technology)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Proficiency in software release coordination, project coordination, or project management
- Proficiency with MS Office, MS Office 365 tools including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, SharePoint
- Experience in a software development project role such as BA, SA, QA, Development or project management
- Familiarity with software development concepts and the Software Development Lifecycle
- Any familiarity or experience with the technical aspects of software delivery including source control (VSTS, TFS, Git), continuous integration, continuous delivery (using Visual Studio Team Services, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.), SQL Server, Windows Server configuration/ IIS, scripting languages such as PowerShell and/or software delivery automation are a strong plus.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.