Title: Sr. Technical BA / Coordinator
Length of Assignment: 12+ months
Location: Orlando, FL
Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is in search for an Sr. Technical BA / Coordinator in Orlando, FL on a 12+ Month contract basis. Our client creates world-class immersive online experiences of premier vacation brands where we design and develop results-driven mobile applications and websites.
• CBAP desired
• Agile/SCRUM Certified
• Strong Process Mapping and Documentation skills
• Advanced level/knowledge in Use Case/User Story creation
• Strong communication skills
• Advanced technical requirements gathering/management Skills
• Digital Software requirements and process mapping documentation a plus
• Accelerates in Agile Delivery Methods and Best Practices
• Strong Problem Solving techniques and skill
• Strong ability to highly perform with diverse task responsibilities
• Strong organizational skills
• Well versed in Jira or Version One Knowledge
• Working demonstration in Confluence Skills
• Working demonstration Google Docs Skills
• Advanced working knowledge in Excel
• Bachelors Degree Required
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.