Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client has an immediate opening for a Sr. Windows System Administrator in Phoenix, AZ. The candidate selected for this role will help design, build, and support the next generation of our client’s cloud-based application delivery infrastructure.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Maintain system and network security with hardened operating system builds, managed deployment of firmware and software updates, and appropriate firewall rules.
- Monitor system performance and provide guidance on problem remediation.
- Install and configure Windows servers to support our application environment in both VMware and AWS.
- Record and present KPIs to our internal stakeholders.
- Maintain vendor relationships and support contracts.
- Provide the final point of escalation support of the Windows environment to internal customers.
- Develop and implement disaster recovery and back-up procedures, information security and crisis management procedures.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
- Participate in on-call rotations and after-hours support and implementation activities as required.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with the management and security of Windows Server 2008R2 and 2012R2
- Experience managing VMware vSphere/ESX 5.x and 6.x with enterprise level servers and blade technology using SAN storage
- Experience configuring and maintaining a Windows environment in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Active Directory and GPOs/GPPs
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of industry related experience
- Experience designing and implementing highly scalable systems
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and configuration management tools and techniques (Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Ability to troubleshoot OS and application issues in Windows and understanding of Windows security including host level firewalls
- Familiarity with standard Windows monitoring tools
- Strong knowledge of network infrastructure
- Previous experience with HIPAA, PCI or other high-security environments
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.