Atrilogy's direct client is looking to hire a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer based in Glendale, CA.
This new role will see the ideal candidate work alongside the technology team and support the email marketing team with building custom queries, email templates, amp script based dynamic templates, automation jobs, imports and exports of files using automation studio.
The ideal candidate should be capable of understanding data needs for a given set of marketing and content requirements from various business teams and building solutions and implementing them with a hands on approach and always adhering to the firms Salesforce release management process. This is a unique opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects as well as be an instrumental force in creating and enhancing our Salesforce platform roadmap.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Sales and Service Cloud Experience
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, specifically Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio and Journey Builder.
- MUST HAVE ability to write, review and fine tune SQL queries required for Automation – working with complex joins and stored procedures
- Experience handling custom work required to get a journey built out including but not limited to the following
- Dynamic Content creation based on Data Extension content, predefined HTML content, AMP Scripts to pull right content/data
- Expertise in using HTML, Text and AmpScript to solve complex template creation challenges
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform – Tracking, Reporting, Send Configurations
- Working knowledge of various entry event features – Salesforce Data, API Data, Near Real Time FTP based data
- Working knowledge of Mobile Studio, Social Studio, Cloud Pages and Advertising Studio is a must
- Expertise in building data extensions and using test data to validate and QA the journeys, campaigns and triggered sends.
- MUST HAVE experience working with SF Connector and using data from Salesforce CRM
- Proven success in coding responsive design template. Proven success in producing SMS/MMS marketing messages.
- Any experience with Mobile SDK integration is a plus
- Deep understanding of email and mobile marketing best practices.
- Should be proactively collaborating with various business analysts towards solving email and product marketing requirements and challenges
- As an integral part of Salesforce development team - create solution design, review your changes for any potential build conflicts that could occur
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills and an ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Able to handle and adapt to a quickly changing, results driven environment
- Results driven and able to work both independently and as a team member
- Customization and Development experience on Sales and Service cloud, customizing Apex Controller Classes, Writing Test Classes, and Lightning Component Development.
- RESTFul API Integration experience is a huge plus.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as email developer/technical resource on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Solid understanding of SFMC Data Model, Automations, SQL, AmpScript
- Working knowledge of Mobile and Social Studio
- Experience working as a solution provider on the Salesforce platform
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy environment
- Active Salesforce Certifications are a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.