Role: IT Security Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX 75201
Duration: 6+ months contract to hire
Start Date: ASAP
Must pass a background/drug screen
Carbon Black systems experience, PowerShell/VB Script
- Qualified candidate will have a Bachelors Degree or equivalent years (5-7+) IT Security work experience.
- Candidate should have a senior Security background in systems engineering and design/implementation.
- Candidate must have Carbon Black Defense experience with Carbon Black Protect/Response nice to have.
- Multi-Factor Authentication experience is a must (Azure, O365, etc).
- Candidate will manage and maintain security management tools and identity management tools.
- Responsible for developing maintenance growth plans, action plans for outbreaks, working with Legal teams, Identity/Access Management, and keeping executives up to date with latest security technologies.
- Test applications to detect fixes and enhancements.
- Simplify complex security ideas in a group setting. *PowerShell/VB Script a plus*
- Troubleshoots and resolves system IT Security and Identity Access Management failures by identifying and analyzing the situation and provides corrective actions.
- Develops, installs, and tests new network hardware and software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems.
- Monitors systems activities and fine tunes system parameters and configuration to optimize performance and ensure security of systems.
- Provides senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding systems architecture.
- Engages with application development teams on current IT security projects.
- Evaluates existing solutions and infrastructure and provides recommendations.
- Facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions.
- Manages and maintains the hardware, software, security, and connectivity to the Internet as well as middleware components.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.