A premiere client of Atrilogy has an urgent need to hire an expert software developer who has not only phenomenal software development skills but also some expertise in Big Data Technologies. This role is a contract-hire opportunity and is located in beautiful Orange County, CA.
Please find the pertinent opportunity detail below and let me know if you are available and interested in discussing this opportunity further.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
- Work in a collaborative manner with our scaled agile (SAFe) teams to rapidly deliver solutions
- Utilize your software engineering skills including Java, Spark, Python, Scala to Analyze disparate, complex systems and collaboratively design new products and services
- Integrate new data sources and tools
- Implement scalable and reliable distributed data replication strategies
- Leverage Amazon Web Services to provide innovative solutions
- Convert business requirements to working prototypes and then deployable solutions
- Design and implement high-performance, scalable data solutions
- Provide best in class security in everything you do
- Automate everything
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent 5-10 years of hands-on programming using, Java and Scala
- 3 years of experience across multiple Hadoop / Spark technologies such as Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Cassandra, HBase, Hive, Flume, Sqoop, Spark, Kafka.
- 3 years of experience in Cloud technologies – AWS, BOTO, S3 and Security protocols
- 5+ year experience delivering enterprise software solutions.
- Familiarity with scripting languages
- Familiarity with AWS scripting and automation
- Must be able to quickly understand technical and business requirements and can translate them into technical implementations
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies
- Experience with data ingestion and transformation
- Solid understanding of secure application development methodologies
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate will be asked to pass a comprehensive background and drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Experience in streaming data processing platform such as Kafka, etc.
- Experience with other NoSQL technologies such as HBase, mongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience with data collection using public API’s
- Experience in developing real
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form.